My C drive is an SSD, so space is at premium.
I moved my homedir to the secondary HD this way:
- Create a new administrative account called "admin".
- Reboot (just to close file locks) and login as "admin"
- Open a command prompt with administrative privileges
robocopy C:\Users\myaccount D:\Users\myaccount /mir /copyall /xj
rmdir /s C:\Users\myaccount
mklink /j C:\Users\myaccount D:\Users\myaccount
- Logoff an login back as the migrated account.
- Remove the now useless "admin" user.
Just stop service WMPNetworkSvc and repeat.